Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BUCKET HATS- HAT TRENDS

OK, OK, I know that I have been harping on about the admiral cap trend, so if you are not buying them or adding them to your line then it's your loss.
I have been watching the bucket trend percolate the past 6 months and I think I am ready to "call it". One of my buyers tried some units on my recommendation a few weeks back and is back for more as they sold out;-)).
It makes sense that the bucket/fisherman hat is trending if the retro admiral cap is happening.
They recently have donned the heads of performers like USHER, KID CUDI and SCHOOLBOY Q at the south by southwest annual music jamboree in Austin Texas.

USHER

SCHOOLBOY Q
  • They have also shown up in a number of European men's runway shows.





Shaun Samson
MARGARET HOWELL

Stay posted............

No comments:

Post a Comment