Monday, October 25, 2010

CALLANAN LEGACY FEDORA AT ANTHROPOLOGIE

I love the Anthropologie stores but I just wish they had a guys' department. After ABC Carpet, I think that they have the best visual display team. So I am honored that my "tie-me-up" fedora, style LV192-BLK will be available at Anthropologie in the coming weeks.

The inspiration behind this hat was an act of love. We were in the process of moving apartments 2 years ago, which is a very stressful situation. The straw that broke the camel's back in the packing process, were the 260 silk ties, all in shades of burgundy, that my partner had accumulated. It came down to me or an edited tie selection. Thank the lord that he picked me and I ended up with 60 ties that needed to be donated to charity. Well, the creative genie in me decided that the ties would make great hat trims. Now calm down, I donated money to charity in their place. We have long ago run out of Thierry's silk ties so I search thrift stores to find new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment