Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trash or Treasure

As I prepare for the big move, I have been donating excess object d'art to my favorite charity thrift shop
www.shophousingworks.com
OUR MISSIONHousing Works is a healing community of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Our mission is to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS through relentless advocacy, the provision of lifesaving services, and entrepreneurial businesses that sustain our efforts.
Housing works has great finds and they merchandize better than most for-profit stores. I often stop by to check out their creative window displays; so what a nice surprise to see one of the items, a yak horn, had been chosen for their best of fall window.
I urge you all to check out their online auction and maybe even bid on my horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment